SAVE THE DATE
Rehabweek 2023 in Singapore
Like each RehabWeek, reputable societies in rehabilitation technology will come together to offer a high-quality scientific program, showcasing their individual society programs as well as the common RehabWeek program.
This time eight reputable associations will join at RehabWeek 2023 in Singapore. These societies are:
- the International Consortium on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR)
- the International Functional Electrical Stimulation Society (IFESS)
- the International Industry Society in Advanced Rehabilitation Technology (IISART)
- the International Society for Virtual Rehabilitation (ISVR)
- the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM)
- MotusAcademy (M.A.)
- the Singapore Society of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Masterclass in Neurotechnology (MiNT)
RehabWeek 2023 will address the challenges and opportunities for technology in rehabilitation and will provide top-level keynotes, interactive sessions, roundtables, workshops, and small-group discussions among participants.